Pages

8/27/11

The Diary Of A Young Girl

I've recently read a book called "The Diary Of A Young Girl" and at the top part, there was "Anne Frank." I have read about Anne Frank in various books and I was delighted when my friend allowed me to borrow her book. I finished it in three days and I was amazed by Anne's capability. She treated her diary as a friend who she confided in, yet her wording was so beautiful. It was like she expected that her diary was going to be found, one way or another. Also, her last entry was a perfect ending. 

If I didn't know any better, I would've thought that the diary was written by a best-selling author, rather than a 13-year-old girl.


Annelies Marie Frank (1929-1945) is one of the most influential children in the world. Her family and her, and some of her friends went to hiding in the hidden rooms in his father's office building. Her diary was found by her father, who was the only one in the Frank family who survived, was published into a book. Until these days, her book is still widely appreciated by everyone.

In her diary, there were accounts of how the Nazis treated the "outside people" as Anne mentioned. Her feelings were all freely expressed without fear of anyone reading them. Anne wanted to become a journalist one day and I'm sure that, if she lived, she would have easily accomplished her dream.

They had been betrayed by a person, who is unknown until this day, transpiring into her and her sister's death in a concentration camp. She was in love with a "Petel" as he calls him in his diary. His real name is Peter Schiff and Anne mentioned him a lot and even used another "Peter" who was also in hiding, as a kind of replacement.


0 Commentaires:

Post a Comment

© Curious Cat - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart